Her right foot / Dave Eggers ; art by Shawn Harris.
- ISBN: 9781452162812 (hardcover ; alkaline paper)
- ISBN: 1452162816 (hardcover ; alkaline paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 27 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
In this honest look at the literal foundation of our country, Dave Eggers and Shawn Harris investigate a seemingly small trait of America's most emblematic statue. What they find is about more than history, more than art. What they find in the Statue of Liberty's right foot is the message of acceptance that is essential to an entire country's creation.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to Grade 3.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Elementary, 2020.
Search for related items by subject
- 77 of 79 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Thompson Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 79 total copies.