Fairy tale : a novel / Stephen King.
- ISBN: 1668002175
- ISBN: 9781668002179
- ISBN: 1668005271
- ISBN: 9781668005279
- Physical Description: 608 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Legendary storyteller Stephen King goes into the deepest well of his imagination in this spellbinding novel about a seventeen-year-old boy who inherits the keys to a parallel world where good and evil are at war, and the stakes could not be higher--for that world or ours." -- from the publisher
- 57 of 80 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Thompson Public Library.
- 3 current holds with 80 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thompson Public Library||King (Text)||34038139196919||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Thompson Public Library||King (Text)||34038139196927||Duplicate Book||Available||-|