I feel safe / David McPhail.
- ISBN: 9780823450725
- ISBN: 0823450724
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
A young girl is frightened by a thunderstorm, but her parents and grandparents help her to feel safe until the thunder passes--even after the lights go out.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-6. Holiday House.
Grades K-1. Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Thunderstorms > Juvenile fiction.
Fear > Juvenile fiction.
Parent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Grandparents > Juvenile fiction.
Thunderstorms > Fiction.
Fear > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
- 6 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Thompson Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.