Little Bat up all day / Brian Lies.
- ISBN: 9780358269854
- ISBN: 0358269857
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Little Bat has to know. What is daytime like? He has lots of questions about what happens while bats are asleep. Where do the stars go? And just who's awake in the daytime, anyway? Luckily, Rusty the squirrel is there to show him around. But can Little Bat stay awake all day? And how is it possible for two animals, one nocturnal and one diurnal, to be friends? Join Little Bat and Rusty as they discover how to stay connected--no matter what time of day it is."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bats > Juvenile fiction.
Squirrels > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Day > Juvenile fiction.
Sleep > Juvenile fiction.
Bats > Fiction.
Squirrels > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.
- 7 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Thompson Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.