Infinity : figuring out forever / Sarah C. Campbell ; photographs by Sarah C. Campbell and Richard P. Campbell.
- ISBN: 9781629798752 :
- ISBN: 1629798754 :
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Astra Young Readers, an imprint of Astra Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Junior Library Guild
"Defining infinity is difficult. But there is one thing people do every day that leads to infinity counting. No matter what large number you name, there is always a larger number. By reading this book, kids can begin to think about this and other powerful ideas involving infinity, including how infinity relates to rocket science. Featuring clear text and beautiful photographs, this is an excellent choice for kids who want to delve deeper into math and science and for those ready to look at the world in a new way" From the publisher's web site.
|Target Audience Note:||
A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infinite > Juvenile literature.
Mathematics > Juvenile literature.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Thompson Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.